Thursday November 2nd 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. [ NIV ]
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah (Savior or Deliverer) [ See Exodus 6:3 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I will be faithful to the Lord.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- God appeared to Isaac at ________ and blessed him.
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 15 & 16; Psalms 100 & 101
Bible Word Search