Saturday November 4th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- 1 Peter 3:8-9 To sum up, let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil, or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Theos (God, is one who is holy, who sees all things and knows all things, and disposes of all things) [ See ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I yield my tongue to you Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Who was the first person to be martyred for the cause of Christ?
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 19 & 20; Psalms 104 & 105
Bible Word Search