Monday November 6th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Luke 11:27-28 And it came about while He said these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice, and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts at which You nursed." But He said, "On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God, and observe it." [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Bridegroom [ See Matthew 25:1-13 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Worshipping brings God's peace during your storm.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Before moving the injured man, what did the Good Samaritan do for him?
- He prayed over him.
- He anointed him with incense.
- He made a peace offering on an alter.
- He bound up his wounds.
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 23 & 24; Psalms 108 & 109
Bible Word Search