Saturday March 25th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- John 13:34-35 A new commandment I [Jesus] give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Shepherd [ See John 10:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord I lay my fears, worry and anxiety down at the foot of the cross.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- At Jesus' baptism what did the voice from heaven say concerning Jesus?
- "Hear the voice of the Son of God."
- "Today is the day of salvation."
- "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
- "John this day has baptized him unto Me."
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Luke 21 & 22; Psalms 33
Bible Word Search