Monday April 17th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Joshua 24:14-15 "Now fear the Lord and serve Him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshipped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." [ NIV ]
Name Of God For Today
- Rabboni (Teacher) [ See John 20:16 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus Your hope sustains me.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- King David sent ________ to his death using a note to Joab.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 19, 20 & 21; Psalms 44
Bible Word Search