Sunday April 30th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 27:1-3 The Lord is the light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. Though a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In spite of this I shall be confident. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Mighty God [ See Isaiah 9:6 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord Jesus teach me to rely on You.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The enemies of the Jews succeeded in stopping the building of the Temple. When did the building begin again?
- The second year of the reign of Darius.
- The third year of the reign of Xerxes.
- The fourth year of the reign of Cyrus
- None of the above.
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Judges 13, 14 & 15
Bible Word Search