Wednesday May 3rd 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- 1 Peter 5:8-11 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- High Priest [ See Hebrews 4:14-15 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Patience is a virtue that causes no shame.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Where did Samson loose his sight?
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ruth 1, 2, 3 & 4; Proverbs 8
Bible Word Search