Wednesday June 28th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- James 1:26-27 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless. This is pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father, to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Anchor [ See Hebrews 6:19 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus whether I come or go You are near.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Because of his vow, Jephthah had to sacrifise his ________.
- Favorite Lamb
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Chronicles 28 & 29; Proverbs 11
Bible Word Search