Wednesday June 7th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 3 O Lord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me. Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." But Thou, O Lord, art a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For Thou hast smitten all my enemies on the cheek; Thou hast shattered the teeth of the wicked. Salvation belongs to the Lord; Thy blessing be upon Thy people! [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- True Vine [ See John 15:1 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus will provide for you. His direction is found through earnest prayer and patience while He orchestrates your life.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The rich man who died and went to Hell, looked up and saw Abraham far away with ________ by his side.
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 9, 10 & 11; Ecclesiastes 8
Bible Word Search