Friday June 9th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 14:15-19 For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died. Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil; for the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. So then let us pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Head of the Church [ See Ephesians 5:23 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you Jesus for bringing me to the earth you created.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What happened to the silver, gold, iron and bronze treasures captured from Jericho?
- They were deposited to the treasury of the house of the Lord.
- They were given to the widows and orphans.
- They were melted down and made into a golden calf.
- They were used to build Solomon's temple.
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 15, 16 & 17
Bible Word Search