Monday September 25th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 15 O Lord, who may abide in Thy tent? Who may dwell on Thy holy hill? He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart. He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend; In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the Lord; He swears to his own hurt, and does not change; He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Beginning and the End [ See Revelation 1:8 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My soul has been purchased by the blood of Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- How many years will saints reign with Christ?
- 7 years
- 100 years
- 1,000 years
Correct Answer: #0
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Revelation 1 & 2; Psalms 64 & 65
Bible Word Search