Wednesday September 27th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 12:6-8 Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith; if service, in his serving; or he who teaches, in his teaching; or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Bright Morning Star [ See Revelation 22:16 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- There is lots to be thankful for, even when going through a difficult season in life.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is ________, but the free gift of God is ________ in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- goodness, the fountain of youth
- death, eternal life
- righteousness, death
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Revelation 5 & 6; Psalms 68 & 69
Bible Word Search