The Verse of the Day For Monday November 5th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 13:8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Trust means seeing Jesus as the source and not myself.
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord our banner) - Exodus 17:15-16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 21 & 22; Psalms 106 & 107
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: Which of these isn't true in Jesus' temptation in the wilderness before beginning His ministry?
- Telling stones to turn to bread
- Throwing Himself from the highest point of the temple
- Giving Jesus the kingdoms of the world
- Committing adultery
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2752
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.