The Verse of the Day For Tuesday November 6th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 5:11-12 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The joy of the Lord is my strength.
Name Of God For Today
- King of the Jews - Luke 23:38
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 23 & 24; Psalms 108 & 109
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Ruth
Question: What was the name of Ruth's first husband?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2753
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.