The Verse of the Day For Wednesday November 7th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Even when God seems distant He is only a prayer away.
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator - Psalms 24:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 25 & 26; Psalms 110 & 111
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: In Genesis 17, when God appeared to Abram to make an everlasting covenant with him; what was Abram's response?
- He fell down and worshipped the burning bush
- He fell on his face
- He made excuses for his behavior
- He told the fiery angel to depart from him, a sinful man
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2754
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.