The Verse of the Day For
Wednesday November 7th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Even when God seems distant He is only a prayer away.
Name Of God For Today
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
- Acts 25 & 26; Psalms 110 & 111
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: In Genesis 17, when God appeared to Abram to make an everlasting covenant with him; what was Abram's response?
- He fell down and worshipped the burning bush
- He fell on his face
- He made excuses for his behavior
- He told the fiery angel to depart from him, a sinful man
Bible Word Search For Today