The Verse of the Day For Thursday November 8th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- What is the Lord teaching me?
Name Of God For Today
- Immanuel - Matthew 1:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 27 & 28; Psalms 112 & 113
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Life of King David
Question: Which tribe did King David belong to?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2755
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.