The Verse of the Day For Wednesday April 10th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord; Trust also in Him, and He will do it. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God the Father looks at us through Jesus' cleansing blood and is able to declare us 'not guilty' because of the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- Resurrected One - Romans 1:4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 5 & 6; Psalms 37
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: Who denied knowing Jesus three times after Jesus was arrested?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2908
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.