The Verse of the Day For Sunday April 14th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and curse not. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for the gift of the new life I found in you.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lamb that was slain - Revelation 5:12
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 13 & 14; Psalms 41
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: The Four Gospels
Question: Which disciple betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2912
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.