The Verse of the Day For Monday October 7th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I surrender to you Jesus. You are my Lord.
Name Of God For Today
- Comforter - Jeremiah 8:18
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezekiel 4, 5 & 6
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Creation Of The World
Question: What is the first commandment ever given?
- Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, creeping things, and animals of the earth after their kind,
- Let there be light.
- Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
- Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of sky.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3088
Your Response To This Edition
shakil mehmood from Pakistan on October 7th 2019 at 5:14 am
No doubt Word of God has its own power as accorded to His will and desire for being. All glory and adoring to the Almighty God Who all in all in this universe and above (Amen). God give us strengthen to obeying Him through Jesus Christ as for His will.
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.