The Verse of the Day For Saturday November 16th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 140:12-13 I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, And justice to the poor. Surely the righteous will give thanks to Thy name; The upright will dwell in Thy presence. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- "Lead us not into temptation" that we would be on the alert for the traps of Satan set around us.
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah (Savior or Deliverer) - Exodus 6:3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Romans 6, 7 & 8; Psalms 117
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: How long was Isaac married before Esau and Jacob were born?
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 10 years
- 20 years
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3128
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.