The Verse of the Day For Sunday November 17th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Isaiah 26:1-6 In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, The one that remains faithful. The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in Thee. Trust in the Lord forever, For in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock. For He has brought low those who dwell on high, the unassailable city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He casts it to the dust. The foot will trample it, The feet of the afflicted, the steps of the helpless. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I surrender my everything to Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Heavenly Dove - Luke 3:21 - 22
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Romans 9 & 10; Psalms 118 & 119
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jonah
Question: Jonah brought ________ to the sailors of his ship when running from God.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3129
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.