The Verse of the Day For Wednesday November 20th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus suffering on the cross bought your pardon. Have you accepted this gift?
Name Of God For Today
- King of Majesty - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference129
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Romans 15 & 16; Psalms 124 & 125
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Daniel
Question: ________ was called in to interpret the Handwriting on the wall.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3132
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.