The Verse of the Day For Thursday December 12th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Timothy 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus will provide for you. His direction is found through earnest prayer and patience while He orchestrates your life.
Name Of God For Today
- The Bread which came down from Heaven - John 6:41
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Galatians 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 139
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Four Gospels
Question: What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
- "Love your neighbor as yourself"
- "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
- "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3154
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.