The Verse of the Day For Friday December 13th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 16:25-27 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The Lord is faithful to walk along side of you during the storms of life.
Name Of God For Today
- Emmanuel, God with Us - Matthew 1:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Galatians 4, 5 & 6; Psalms 140
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: Jesus taught us that man shall not live by bread alone, but by ________?
- Honoring your father and mother.
- Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.
- Coffee and Murphy's Law.
- Wine and the harvest given to him by the grace of the Lord.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3155
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.