The Verse of the Day For Tuesday December 17th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Luke 1:31-33 And behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever; and His kingdom will have no end. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Love was born in a manger
Name Of God For Today
- Lord of lords - Revelation 19:16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ephesians 4, 5 & 6; Psalms 142
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus fled Bethlehem to ________.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3159
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.