The Verse of the Day For Tuesday December 3rd 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Philippians 3:20-21 For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I adore you.
Name Of God For Today
- King of kings - Revelation 19:16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Micah 5, 6 & 7; Proverbs 26
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: Abram left Canaan for Egypt because ________.
- Abram could sell his flocks there.
- Egypt had slaves for sale.
- There was a famine in Canaan.
- There were no Canaanites there.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3145
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.