The Verse of the Day For Friday February 1st 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 37:1-2 Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers. For they will wither quickly like the grass and fade like the green herb. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Has the Lord risen in your heart?
Name Of God For Today
- Yeshua (Jesus) - Luke 2:21
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Exodus 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Genesis
Question: Who were the Nephilim?
- Heroes of old
- Men of renown
- Product of the sons of God and the daughters of men
- All of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2840
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.