The Verse of the Day For
Tuesday February 12th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Peter 3:8-9 To sum up, let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil, or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The success you experience is with the Lord's abundant grace.
Name Of God For Today
- Bread of Life
- John 6:48
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: The enemies of the Jews succeeded in stopping the building of the Temple. When did the building begin again?
- The second year of the reign of Darius.
- The third year of the reign of Xerxes.
- The fourth year of the reign of Cyrus
- None of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today