The Verse of the Day For Tuesday February 12th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Peter 3:8-9 To sum up, let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil, or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The success you experience is with the Lord's abundant grace.
Name Of God For Today
- Bread of Life - John 6:48
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Exodus 34, 35, 36 & 37
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: The enemies of the Jews succeeded in stopping the building of the Temple. When did the building begin again?
- The second year of the reign of Darius.
- The third year of the reign of Xerxes.
- The fourth year of the reign of Cyrus
- None of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2851
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.