The Verse of the Day For Thursday April 11th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Corinthians 8:1 Now concerning things sacrificed to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge makes arrogant, but love edifies. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for the gift of the new life I found in you.
Name Of God For Today
- The Author and Finisher of Faith - Hebrews 12:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 7 & 8; Psalms 38
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: Who replaced Judas after he committed suicide?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2909
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.