The Verse of the Day For Friday April 12th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and to destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord I lay my fears, worry and anxiety down at the foot of the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- The Author and Finisher of Faith - Hebrews 12:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 9 & 10; Psalms 39
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: The Four Gospels
Question: Which disciple betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2910
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.