The Verse of the Day For Saturday April 13th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for buying my pardon at the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- One Without Sin - 2 Corinthians 5:21
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 11 & 12; Psalms 40
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: Where was Jesus arrested?
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Mount of Olives
- Sea of Galilee
- The Upper Room
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2911
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.