The Verse of the Day For Thursday April 18th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for the gift of the new life I found in you.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lamb that was slain - Revelation 5:12
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Joshua 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: All the gospels cite Judas as the man who betrayed Jesus to the high priests, but which gospel tells of his suicide?
- See Answer
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2916
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.