The Verse of the Day For Wednesday May 15th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- John 10:26-28 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus help me to never forget my need of you.
Name Of God For Today
- Everlasting Father - Isaiah 9:6
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Samuel 28 & 29
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Four Gospels
Question: What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
- "Love your neighbor as yourself"
- "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
- "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2943
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.