The Verse of the Day For Friday May 17th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Timothy 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus sees you as the apple of His eye and He loves you.
Name Of God For Today
- Prince of Glory - Hebrews 1:3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Timothy 1 & 2; Psalms 47
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: Name Abraham's son who was not born according to the promise of God?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2945
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.