The Verse of the Day For Thursday September 12th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 24:3-5 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood, And has not sworn deceitfully. He shall receive a blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus come tabernacle with me.
Name Of God For Today
- Prophet - Luke 4:24
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 22, 23 & 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden
Question: Why did God bring all the animals in the Garden of Eden to Adam?
- To provide the animals with food and water.
- To name the animals.
- To groom the animals.
- To build a barn for the animals.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3063
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.