The Verse of the Day For Sunday August 2nd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Lamentations 3:22-23 The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I open my heart to you in a new way today.
Name Of God For Today
- Shepherd and Bishop of Souls - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference77
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Job 34, 35 & 36
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Christmas Trivia Questions
Question: The wise men presented what gifts to Jesus?
- Satin Robe and Gold Crown
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals
- Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.
- An Olive Branch, A Dove and Gold
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3388
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.