The Verse of the Day For Thursday September 17th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Once you get past religion and into a relationship with Jesus He does a beautiful thing in your life.
Name Of God For Today
- Ejeh (I Am that I Am) - Exodus 3:14
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 40, 41 & 42
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden
Question: Before Adam and Eve sinned which of the following didn't God command them to do?
- Wear clothes
- Name the animals
- Not to eat of the tree of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
- Maintain the garden of Eden
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3434
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.