The Verse of the Day For Sunday January 12th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 96:7-10 Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory of His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Worship the Lord in holy attire; Tremble before Him, all the earth. Say among the nations, "The Lord reigns; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity." NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I am a light in darkness because of Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Prince of Peace - Isaiah 9:6
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 23 & 24; Psalms 12
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joseph
Question: What rank did Pharaoh make Joseph in the land of Egypt?
- Prime Minister
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3185
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.