The Verse of the Day For Tuesday January 14th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 9:7-10 But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgement, And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity. The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble, And those who know Thy name will put their trust in Thee; For Thou, O Lord, hast not forsaken those who seek Thee. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus you made the difference in my life.
Name Of God For Today
- King of the Jews - Luke 23:38
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 27 & 28; Psalms 14
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: What was the reason for the Passover?
- It was a remembrance of the Lord bringing out the Israelites from out of Egypt.
- It was a remembrance of the Lord giving the Israelites the 10 commandments.
- It was a remembrance of the Lord giving the Israelites victory at Jericho.
- None of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3187
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.