The Verse of the Day For Sunday October 25th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 9:16 The Lord has made Himself known; He has executed judgment. In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My life is in you Lord.
Name Of God For Today
- Prince of Glory - Hebrews 1:3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 1 & 2; Psalms 86 & 87
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: Which was the first part of the army of Israel into the Jordan river?
- The Musicians with Trumpeters
- The Priests
- The Tribe of Judah
- The Warriors with Spears
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3472
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.