The Verse of the Day For Friday November 20th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- John 20:30-31 Many other signs therefore Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these have been written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I will live for you in my school, home and work place.
Name Of God For Today
- Head of the Church - Ephesians 5:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Joel 1, 2 & 3; Proverbs 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Queen Jezebel
Question: Jezebel was Ahab's ________.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3498
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.