The Verse of the Day For Saturday November 21st 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 13:5-6 But I have trusted in Thy lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus welcome into my heart.
Name Of God For Today
- Supplier - Philippians 4:19
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Amos 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: Who answered the call to go up to Jerusalem to build the Temple of the Lord, God?
- Everyone whose heart God had moved
- Family heads of Judah & Benjamin
- The Priests & Levites
- All of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3499
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.