The Verse of the Day For Monday November 23rd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Micah 7:8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
Name Of God For Today
- Most Holy - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference123
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Amos 7, 8 & 9; Obadiah 1; Proverbs 25
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Lamentations
Question: What is a lament?
- To be sorrowful
- To condemn
- To motivate
- To rejoice
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3501
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.