The Verse of the Day For Saturday February 29th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My life in the hands of Jesus is valuable.
Name Of God For Today
- The Almighty - Psalms 91:1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Leviticus 22, 23 & 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: Which was the last part of the army of Israel out of the Jordan river?
- The Musicians with Trumpeters
- The Priests
- The Tribe of Judah
- The Warriors with Spears
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3233
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.