The Verse of the Day For Tuesday April 7th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you for taking my place on the cross Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- The Crucified - 1 Corinthians 1:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 1 & 2; Psalms 35
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: How many people were in the Upper Room during the Last Supper?
- 1 person (Jesus)
- 4 people ( Jesus, John, Peter and James)
- 12 people (Jesus disciples)
- 13 people (Jesus and His 12 disciples)
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3271
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.