The Verse of the Day For Thursday May 21st 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 9:7-10 But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgement, And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity. The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble, And those who know Thy name will put their trust in Thee; For Thou, O Lord, hast not forsaken those who seek Thee. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Shower me with your presence.
Name Of God For Today
- Everlasting God - Isaiah 40:28
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Samuel 10, 11 & 12
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: Jesus taught us that man shall not live by bread alone, but by ________?
- Honoring your father and mother.
- Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.
- Coffee and Murphy's Law.
- Wine and the harvest given to him by the grace of the Lord.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3315
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.