The Verse of the Day For Thursday May 28th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 140:12-13 I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, And justice to the poor. Surely the righteous will give thanks to Thy name; The upright will dwell in Thy presence. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- One day you're coming back Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- The Word made flesh - John 1:14
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Kings 4, 5 & 6; Ecclesiastes 1
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Old Testament Ceremonies
Question: Which of the following is the year of jubilee?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3322
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.