The Verse of the Day For Wednesday June 3rd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 62:1-2 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I want the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that was present on the day of Pentecost.
Name Of God For Today
- Bread of Life - John 6:48
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Kings 22; 2 Kings 1 & 2; Ecclesiastes 6
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: What did Abraham do first when he saw the Lord?
- Asked his wife to prepare cakes
- Fetched water for washing their feet
- Ran to greet them and bowed himself to the earth
- Took a calf and prepared it for their eating
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3328
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.