The Verse of the Day For Thursday June 4th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and to destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Your name is exalted on high Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Shield - Psalms 91:4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 3, 4 & 5
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezekiel
Question: When God appeared to Ezekiel in his vision, what did he tell him to do?
- Eat only vegetables and fruit
- Fast for 40 days
- Go speak to the house of Israel
- Go to Nineveh
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3329
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.