The Verse of the Day For Friday June 5th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:3-5 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The greatest sense of God's presence is felt during the most difficult of times.
Name Of God For Today
- Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 1:7
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 6, 7 & 8; Ecclesiastes 7
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Fill In The Blank Bible Verses
Question: Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is ________, but the free gift of God is ________ in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- goodness, the fountain of youth
- death, eternal life
- righteousness, death
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3330
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.